
Yesterday morning Laney woke up and I brought her in bed with Sean and I and a few minutes later Jonah joined us. He climbs into bed and says Mommy... "Laney is my FAVORITE Baby!" Melt my heart. Jonah really hasn't been into his little sister too much yet & now that she becoming a big girl he couldn't be more thrilled. I guess there is just something about hearing your son say that about his baby sister who looks up to him already.... just made me the happiest mom ever. It truly is the simple things.
4 comments:
That is so sweet. :) He is such a little man...I can't believe it. Hugs to you dear.
...and such a reflection of his parents! Jonah is a great little man and they will be so close growing up and maybe a little overprotective of his little sister. She may never date!!
what a precious moment that you'll hold onto your whole life! oh my. and i love what you've written about releasing our children to God. i read this blog entry awhile ago, but God has brought that concept to mind several times since then. it's powerful!
Hey Kelli! I don't have your email or phone number - Ryan just found out he got switched and has to be on call Thursday night...we're so bummed! Call me! Is there any other day this week that might work?
Post a Comment