March 27, 2008


Buzz has a new home. Yesterday Buzz's new mom came to get him, I must say it was harder then I thought. It couldn't have worked out better though. He went to an amazing home, actually someone that works at the salon wanted him. She already has a cat that has a really cool personality like Buzz and she has been wanting a friend for her. :)
They have 3 kids that can't wait to love & play with Buzz so we feel really good about the decision. Jonah was not here when Buzz left so we decided not to say anything to him and it has been over 24hours and Jonah has not yet realized that he is gone. I am pretty sure that is a good thing, because it will break my heart if he asks. Bye Buzz, we will be sure to visit. You were a fun kitty.

1 comment:

amberWIRE said...

TAG - you're it!