






Well Baby check ups...... Jonah and Laney were both in for their check ups this week with Dr. H and all is WELL. Jonah is a bruiser... he is 33 lbs and in the 75% for his height & weight. Lil Laney is 14 lbs and in the 90 % for weight & 75% for height. I love chubby babies!!! Laney is not so sure about the cereal as you can see in the picture, I think it is fun to see their 1st reaction to it. :) She is a wonderful happy baby with a fun little personality. She still is not sleeping that great at night but we are praying that will change real soon.
Jonah is full of life.... he keeps me on my toes that is for sure. I swear every time I turn around he is into something. Climbing the shelves in the pantry, drinking out of the sink with the cat, pooping on the kitchen floor, climbing the entertainment center, brushing his teeth with my grandpa's toothbrush. You name it.... We have a true boy on our hands and I love every minute of his silliness!
3 comments:
Hi Kelli! Do you guys want to grab lunch after church one of these weeks? Ryan and I will be back in town soon and would love to get together.
oh my what a little monkey...love the pic of him drinking with the cat...Skylar is always trying to mimic what the dogs do, the smiles of life with animals!
Great update and pictures Kelly. :) They couldn't be any cuter. Hugs!! Hope to see you sometime soon dear.
Post a Comment