



My mom called me this morning saying she was really sick with the stomach flu & she needed me to a cancel a meeting we were having at the salon. I was thinking after I got off the phone with her that she sounded really bad not just like she had the flu, and then at 10 my sister calls and says mom went to the urgent care because she was having chest pain. They checked out her heart & it looked good but she was very ill & in tons of pain so they took her by ambulance down town. Well after a full day in E.R they found a stone in her gallbladder 1 inch in diameter. She is staying there and they are removing her gallbladder Wednesday morning. Crazy! Please pray everything goes well. I love you Mama, get well soon. You are an amazing strong woman. Jonah made you some pictures today, he says he loves his Nani!
6 comments:
OMG - This same thing happened to me last September. It was the WORST pain ever - worse than labor. My entire gallbladder was FULL of stones - gross! Don't worry - the procedure is very simple and a very quick recovery! I was out of the hospital in a day and was back to normal in no time! I'll keep her in my prayers though - it is a very painful process until the gallbladder's gone!
Prayers and love for momma wohlin. We love you and know God will take good care of you. Best wishes for a quick and speedy recovery.
crazy!
praying for her!!!!
- Lea
goodness. no fun at all. we're glad they were able to check everything and find out the problem. we'll be sure to keep her in our prayers. payton's a good little prayer guy. we'll look forward to an update on wednesday.
prayin' for your mom today!
Wow! Prayers are being sent your way! :)
Post a Comment