October 12, 2007





She is here, Laney Rose Carlson joined our family at 3:35 p.m Monday the 8th of Oct. She is 7lbs. 3oz. & 20 inches long. Everything went great, and we are home & enjoying being a family of 4. :) Jonah is doing so well with her. He gives her lots of kisses and likes to point our her eyes, ears, mouth nose, fingers, toes, etc... He has so much love for her it melts my heart watching him be her big brother. I was telling Sean how amazing it is to love another child, I wasn't sure what it was going to be like bringing her home and having Jonah not be the baby anymore, but I love her just as much and I am sure if we had 10 more I would love them the same too. ( We are not though. ) :) Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, we are so incredibly blessed!

3 comments:

The Hall's said...

oh my goodness! She is SO cute! What a beautiful family you have! Congratulations and all the best with your healing and bonding with your new family of four!

Anonymous said...

just beautiful.

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! She is beautiful. I hope you are all adjusting well to being a family of 4 now. We have about 8 or so more weeks until we get to experience that! :)