September 30, 2007

1 week to go. I know I have been very bad about filling everyone in on this pregnancy, and now it is almost here. Monday the 8th at 3:30 is when it is all happening. We are so excited to meet our daughter & it should be fun to see what Jonah thinks about her. Now we are just enjoying the next 7 days to the very fullest just the 3 of us because our life is changing real soon. Thanks for all the love & support from everyone, we appreciate all of you!

5 comments:

Leticia said...

Wow, congratulations! I had completely forgotten how soon you were going to have your baby! Have a wonderful last week just the three of you. I can't wait to hear the news!

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie! It's good to hear that you are still alive! Just kidding. I can't wait to see the new bundle of joy! Unitl then... Take care!

~Rae

The Bibler's said...

Wow...cannot believe it's already almost "D-day"! We cannot wait to meet Baby Carlson #2!! Hope all goes smooth for you and Baby!

Leticia said...

I'll be thinking and praying for you and the fam tomorrow. Enjoy meeting your little princess!

Leticia said...

Congratulations! I saw the news on Tracy's blog. Lacey looks beautiful! (you looked fantastic too!)