The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
September 06, 2006
Jonah helping me fold the laundry......... Do i look like my dad or what?
Oh my, Jonah is getting so BIG. I noticed last night when I laid him in his crib just how HEAVY he is getting! He is so much fun, so cute and yes, he does resemble his daddy a lot!!
Keep growing and changing Jonah - you keep us amazed and amused!!!!
4 comments:
So CUTE!!!!! I think in every picture he looks more like Sean. Kelli one of these days we will get to talk on the phone! Craziness
What a cutie pie, helping mom already. Much cuter than dad but definite resemblance.
Oh my, Jonah is getting so BIG.
I noticed last night when I laid him in his crib just how HEAVY he is getting! He is so much fun, so cute and yes, he does resemble his daddy a lot!!
Keep growing and changing Jonah - you keep us amazed and amused!!!!
Much love
Grandma C
Hey Jonah Man....
GPW sure does miss you.....will see you soon upon return from West Coast. Keep smiling...
Post a Comment