September 07, 2006

3 years!

LOVE...........................
Well after 1 1/2 years of dating, 5 1/2 months of engagement, 40 weeks of carrying a baby, 7 1/2 months of raising a child we have fallen more in love................... Sean & I celebrated our 3 rd wedding anniversay yesterday! We had fun spending some alone time together. Grandpa C came over to hang out with Jonah and we went to the salon for a massage & pedicure. We also had dinner at Reds & ice cream at Rockies! It was a good time of husband and wife bonding! :) I love you Sean, thank you for 3 amazing years of being your wife!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Congratulataions!!!!

Hey Sean, what do you get on our next anniversary? A manicure and some new highlights?

Happy anniversary!

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Happy Anniversary to you! Congrats to you, so glad you got bonding time and had a nice break. Love you guys and wish you the best for many more years.

Anonymous said...

Sean and Kelli

We are so proud of you guys! Great spouses, great parents and great friends to so many. Congratulations on 3 good ones and may God bless you both with an abundance more of good years together and good health as well.

Love you much!
MOM C

Anonymous said...

Yea! 3 years! :) Me next.

~Rach

Anonymous said...

I remember your wedding like it was yesterday....
SO BEAUTIFUL!
I love you two!
- Lea