August 13, 2010

We came back from camping on Sunday night & Monday morning I noticed a few spots on Laney's face, by Wednesday morning the few spots turned into poison ivy everywhere on her little face, neck and arms. She is taking an oral steroid to help stop the spread and we have a topical lotion to help the itch along with benadryl! She has been such a great sport with little to no complaining, she woke up today and the rash is looking so much better.
When I took Laney to the doctor to have the ivy checked she stood on the scale for the 1st times on her own without screaming for the nurse. She weighed 33 lbs. Jonah had to have his vaccines caught up before school starts at that appointment as well which he was not happy about! With a lot of help from the nurses and myself laying on him his shots are all up to date. After wards he told me it wasn't that bad, he was just nervous. Jonah weighed 46 lbs today.
I am blessed to have healthy children.

No comments: