February 04, 2010






wow. I have been sitting here looking back at all of our blog posts that started when Jonah was little and I am realizing how very happy I am that we did this. It is fun to look back a remember so much through the words and pictures. I am going to start today and continue our blog. Jonah just turned 4 and he is a fun little boy with so much personality, he loves to play his drums, play with his monster trucks & Matchbox cars, play outside, and he loves to eat. We were just at the doctor and he said that Jonah is 95% for his height and 70% for his weight & if he continues at this rate he will be 6'3. wow. I am blessed to have a son.
Laney Rose is 2... Sugar & Spice and everything nice. Wow am I blessed to experience life with a son & a daughter, they are so different. Laney is a little mommy she plays with her babies and talks to them just like I talk to her, it is so funny! She loves to swim just like her big brother, she is not a big fan of the snow, she is also not a fan of food, but buy does she love her chocolate milk.
Being a wife and mom ROCKS and I am so glad this is MY LIFE. Thank you GOD for blessing us daily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And so it begins again. I'll be checking up on this 'lil blog of yours!