The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
July 06, 2009
Summer Fun
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love your crazy (and adorable) kids. Plus you're the best mom in the world. Love you.
Kelly - If you can email me at JIllfil@yahoo.com - I can add you on my blog with that email address you email me with... I forgot to get it at cottage. Cute pics!
2 comments:
I love your crazy (and adorable) kids. Plus you're the best mom in the world.
Love you.
Kelly - If you can email me at JIllfil@yahoo.com - I can add you on my blog with that email address you email me with... I forgot to get it at cottage. Cute pics!
Post a Comment