August 26, 2008

Laney can walk and she got her first tooth! :)

I can't believe it. She started taking a few steps over the last few weeks and yesterday & today she has been all over the place, it is very entertaining to watch. I love how excited she gets, she is growing fast.

She now climbs stairs at crazy speed, waves bye-bye, claps her hands when we sing" If your happy & you know it" and she loves to dance all the time. You just have to say "Dance baby dance" and starts moving. When we say Ready, Set, she says GO! That is my favorite.
She is still a great sleeper about 12-13 hours at night and 2 naps during the day, Jonah wasn't a great day time sleeper so I really love that about Lanners b/c I actually get some stuff done. Anyway...... that is the Laney update. Thanks for reading. :)

Hope you are all wonderful, we love you tons!

2 comments:

Family Brooks said...

Yea for Laney! Laney and Jonah, you could teach Hudson and Payton a few tricks! Hudson isn't walking and Payton is still potty training! Ahh! Isn't it nice to have a few minutes to yourself to clean and catch up on "house" things? Hudson is sleeping 12-13hrs at night and is still on 2 naps too. We were thinking a white caps game might be fun to go to. Want to join us sometime?

Carlson's said...

we would love it. Let us know when you are thinking & I am sure the boys would love to drive the race cars.