The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
April 20, 2008
We celebrated spring today with a fun picnic in the park with grandma, pa pa, Aunt T and Gracie Rae! ( Uncle D was too cool to join, golf sounded better) xoxox
Hi Kelli! Call me when you can - I don't have your number or email...so leaving you comments is all I can do, but I don't think you got my last message. Ryan has to work Thursday night - we just found out he's on call. If we can reschedule, awesome, if not - it'll just be me hanging out. Call me!!
1 comment:
Hi Kelli! Call me when you can - I don't have your number or email...so leaving you comments is all I can do, but I don't think you got my last message. Ryan has to work Thursday night - we just found out he's on call. If we can reschedule, awesome, if not - it'll just be me hanging out. Call me!!
Post a Comment