



It has been too long .... sorry.
Laney is growing & changing fast she is 2 months old now & is 10lbs. 7 oz. She has a cute personality, she loves to smile & make funny baby noises. She is sleeping much longer at night now so I am feeling great! Her hair never fell out so I think it is almost an inch longer already. :) Jonah is such a good big brother to her, he loves to help when he can and give her plenty of kisses.
Jonah started to climb out of his crib shortly after Laney was born so he is now in a big boy bed. He seems to think this means he no longer needs naps, so that has been interesting.( As you can see from the picture of him passed out on the living room floor some days he DOES need naps.) He is doing great at night though so that is what is really important! We have been enjoying having conversations with him now, he is a pretty funny dude. I went in the other night to see if he was sleeping and he was laying there awake so I said Jonah... you are not sleeping??? He says "hi mama, no I 'm not sleeping, my pickin my bugers! " ....... We have been telling him over & over not to get out of his bed so he turned to Sean the other day and points his finger and says " no get out of bed, you hear me?" Having a 2 year old old is a blast!
Anyway hope you are all well and enjoying the holidays so far, we love you!
4 comments:
i love your pictures and your update.
i miss you so much. you and the family.
:o)
I just love it! Do you feel as though there is just no possible way to post as much as we used to? Yikes! I have been waiting for the day that Payton will climb out of his crib. Luckily, it hasn't happened yet! Jonah is adorable! I love that he is talking in sentances and being so silly. Laney is beautiful! Her hair is just like Hudsons... tons of it and nothing falling out! You have a gorgeous family! Hope you're having a blast!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hi there all of you! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas together! Missed being there but we are having a wonderful time enjoying the great WARM SUNNY weather and eating and drinking South African stuff. Brings back lots of memories. So glad Dad gets to share them with me this time.
Wish you could all be here too, but we are trying to do a good job on filling Grpa and Grma in on your lives and the kids, etc..
MIss you lots and will talk to you again soon.
Kisses to Laney and Jonah and lots of love to all of you from Sunny South Africa!!
MOM and DAD C
Post a Comment