August 07, 2007

potty training..



Jonah has been starting to show big intrest in going potty on the "big potty" so last week I went and bought a training seat, a few new books, and M&M's to start the process of potty training. So far, so good. The day we got the potty he went pee & poop in it. He gets 1 M&M for pee & 2 for poop. He doesn't have candy on a regular basis so he gets pretty excited about the M&M's. We thought we could try to teach him his colors with the M&M's, but for now.... he tells us they are all yellow!

6 comments:

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

What a big boy Jonah. No pic of the poop Kelly? j/k Love you guys bunches and I'm so glad we are back in the mode of seeing each other regularly. Missed you lots. Loves and smooches

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

HA!! That's so cute. I hate potty training.

The Burkholder Family said...

Good for you Jonah - can you come over and teach Jackson how to be a big boy?? He's scared of the poop :)

Anonymous said...

Hahah... wow, that is so cute and funny. I love it!

~Rach

The Hansen's said...

that is funny it looks like your cat is reading over his shoulder, very cute pics!!

Leticia said...

Can he get any cuter? Seriously... how adorable! Amazing how the book is so strategically placed :)