The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
August 22, 2007
The date is set..... On October 8th at 3:30 pm our daughter will be here! We are still undecided on her name, but I am sure when we see her little face it will come to us. :) Only 6 1/2 weeks to go! It goes by so much faster with # 2.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER AND SEE HER BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FACE!!! - L
Hooray, a neicie poo in October. (I am doing a little happy dance right now)We can't wait to meet her and watch her grow. What a blessing a baby girl is. Gracie and Baby C are going to have so much fun growing up together and palying dress up and babrbies and whatever other trouble they will think up. Loves
I suppose I should join the party and say "Wah-hoo!" :) Seriously, I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet her along with everyone else. We have to get together soon before school starts!
Wow, October, 8? That is so soon!! Hooray. I agree about the baby number 2 coming quickly! Time flies. Are you having fun with buying pink? How exciting. Brandon had a fun time talking with Sean about Jonah. What a sweet precious boy! Hope you're feeling great!
Wow! It seems like not long ago we found out that you were pregnant! I bet you guys are overflowing with excitement! I hope that we get a chance to meet the little one (and Jonah too!). We'd love to have you over after Labor Day, if you're up for it. Hope you're doing great, you sure look great!
8 comments:
I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER AND SEE HER BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FACE!!!
- L
Hooray, a neicie poo in October. (I am doing a little happy dance right now)We can't wait to meet her and watch her grow. What a blessing a baby girl is. Gracie and Baby C are going to have so much fun growing up together and palying dress up and babrbies and whatever other trouble they will think up. Loves
YEAH!! how exciting, can't wait to see the little cutie pie:)
YEAH!! How exciting! I'm sure she's going to be perfect!
WOO HOO!!!! We can't wait to meet her!!
I suppose I should join the party and say "Wah-hoo!" :) Seriously, I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet her along with everyone else. We have to get together soon before school starts!
~Rach
Wow, October, 8? That is so soon!! Hooray. I agree about the baby number 2 coming quickly! Time flies. Are you having fun with buying pink? How exciting. Brandon had a fun time talking with Sean about Jonah. What a sweet precious boy! Hope you're feeling great!
Wow! It seems like not long ago we found out that you were pregnant! I bet you guys are overflowing with excitement! I hope that we get a chance to meet the little one (and Jonah too!). We'd love to have you over after Labor Day, if you're up for it. Hope you're doing great, you sure look great!
Post a Comment