June 13, 2007

Summer fun







Loving Summer..... These are some fun pictures from our summer fun so far. Jonah & I pretty much spend everyday at my grandparent's house. They have a pool and my cousins live next door so it is fun hanging out with the family. Let us know if you would ever like to join us, we would love the company! Jonah is doing so well in the water ( wa-wa) as he would say. He took a swimming class in the spring & I think it really helping prepare him for summer. He wears his swimmies & is good to go. He loves going down the slide with mom & jumping off the diving board. He is fearless!
Exciting news...... most of you know I have been a nanny for Trae & Jadyn forever ( almost 6 years, they are the 2 kiddos in the pictures ) Well..... I recently thought I would have to be done when this baby is born because they live in Forest Hills and go to school there & it just didn't seem like it was going to work out. I recently talked to them about it because I just am not ready to be done, I am in love with the kids and can't imagine leaving yet. They are willing to work it out so I can pick up Trae & Jadyn from school at 11 am and bring them to our house for the day and they are willing to drive to our house to come get them. This will only be 2 days a week and I am thrilled! God always seems to have a plan and I am so excited about being able to continue with the Hamilton's and Jonah can continue to have Trae & Jadyn to play with twice a week. I know this is way long but I wanted to share.

3 comments:

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Hip-hip-hooray!!! What a blessing and an answer to prayer. That will just be perfect.I am so excited for you Kel. We can't wait to hang out with you and Jonah tomorrow, Gracie misses smooching on her Auntie and cousin. I need my Jonah fix also and it will be god to catch up since so much has happened since we last hung out (baby GIRL!!!). Loves

Anonymous said...

Seriously Kelli.... nothing could be better news for you and the fam. There would have been a hole in your heart the size of texas if you would have had to stop spending that time with T & J. I am so so so so so so so so so happy for you. Your future is brighter than the sun! :o)

Anonymous said...

Is JW swimming in his birthday suit? :oD