



Last Friday Jonah and I spent the day at the Children's Museum, we had so much fun. I have never been and I had no idea how cool it was. I wasn't sure if he would be old enough, but he loved it. He went nuts.... Jonah loves to be free so there he could run around and play for hours. It is so neat to watch him gorw and explore everything around him. He is at such a fun age, he is changing so fast. He is a talker now, he wakes Sean and I up in the morning just carrying on a conversation with himself. His favotite words are Fish, Hat, Tractor, Up, and and many more. I am really trying to enjoy the next 7 months to the very fullest with him though because wow.... it is going to be busy with 2. Sean says we only blog about Jonah so I really need to start taking pictures of other things. :)
6 comments:
What fun!!
And tell Sean that the whole Jonah blogging thing is just fine...many of the pics bring us to tears (from laughter, of course!), and we love to see him grow . Nobody will ever take as good of a snapshot as the robe and cowboy boots pics...
He is such a CUTIE!!
Awww, I can't wait until you have two... can you imagine?! What fun! We have to get together again soon because I feel like I haven't seen you and the girls in a really long time... Maybe Monday when the guys have their night together?
Lemmie know.
~Rach
Those pictures of lil Jonah in the cowboy boots are hillarious! He is so CUTE!!! Drew and I got a good laugh : ) Congrats on your pregnancy.... I dont know if I told you that yet --- I didnt even know you were prego again until leanne said somthing when I talked to her the other week.... How exciting.... your going to be a baby machine.
Jonah looks like he had a blast! He's so stinkin' adorable! I've been meaning to call you to get the kids together, but time seems to be getting the best of me. I think we're going to have to wait until after the little one arrives. Speaking of which... how are you feeling? Hopefully wonderfully well! Take care!
Tiece
When I lived with Sean for a while, he used to wake us up having conversations with himself too.
It was awkward.
Like father like son.
Hey guys!
What a great age! He's so cute! I love children's museums....
I like seeing just Jonah....not that I don't want to see you and Sean but it's fun getting updates on him so often b/c they change so fast!
-Kristi
Post a Comment