The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
February 08, 2007
"Fat man in a little robe." We have this blue bathrobe that says one size fits all on it....... not true! Jonah loved it though, he walked around the house in it all night.
Oh...my...Gosh!!! This has to be the cutest pic I have ever seen!
And Jonah, don't worry about the whole "one size fits all" thing...Aunt Katie has never fit into those, and she's still very happy! You are such a handsome guy, Mr. Jonah. I hope to see you soon, and to see more great pics of you!
4 comments:
Jonah man, that is the cutest backside I have ever seen. Noone has ever looked better in a robe! Loves, Auntie Tracy
Funny, Sean was wearing that same robe at guy's night last week.... hmm.
Oh...my...Gosh!!! This has to be the cutest pic I have ever seen!
And Jonah, don't worry about the whole "one size fits all" thing...Aunt Katie has never fit into those, and she's still very happy! You are such a handsome guy, Mr. Jonah. I hope to see you soon, and to see more great pics of you!
K
So flip'n cute!!!! You need to enter this in a kid photo contest. :) Love you guys.
Post a Comment