October 27, 2006

SNOW! He wasn't so sure about his first touch of snow, but I am sure as soon as he can run around in it he will have a blast.

4 comments:

The Bibler's said...

Jonah is such a handsome young man...he's down right ADORABLE! We can't wait to meet his cousin Gracie!:)

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Jonah, you are the best little boy in the world. We love watching you grow and look forward to all the firsts. Can't wait till you start throwing snowballs someday. Loves bunches, Auntie Trace and Unc Dan

Anonymous said...

What a fun age you are Jonah! Love to re-experience all these things with you! You keep us amazed and amused!!!
LOVE YOU TONS
Grandma Carlson

Leticia said...

Kelli~

What a doll! He is so cute! I can't wait to see him in person. I can't believe how much he looks like his daddy! I ran accross Tracy's blog the other day and saw yours too and I love it! I'll give you a call soon when we'll be in Rockford so we can get the little ones together. Take care dear!

Tiece