The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
August 27, 2006
Hawaii
Monday morning our best friend Nancy ( a.k.a Chris Jalacki) is off to Hawaii for 6 months to use his nursing skills there! Sean isn't sure what he is going to do for the next six months w/o him they are always together. I think Chris sees Sean as much as I do! :) However, they were able to spend some QT together on the golf course today before is leaves. He promised he would buy a camera & make a blog when he gets there so he can fill us in on what is like to live with 3 girls on the beach IN HAWAII!!! Lucky Guy! We are so jealous. Sean, Jonah & I are saving up to maybe take a winter trip to visit Aunt Nancy. We love you Chris & we miss you already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey... when you go... leave a little room for me in your big 'ol suitcase. pretty sure I can make time for a little hawaii time... :o)
-L
Post a Comment