The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
Jonah boy, no one looks cuter with food on their face. We love you bunches, Unc Dan and Auntie Trace
From...proud...GPJonah is look'in good....thanks for comments both mom & i are very proud of you guys .see you soon.Dad...
Your kid gets more and more adorable every time I see him! (Which thankfully, is pretty often).I love you three!-Lea
Haha, that's a cute picture. You'll have to show that one to a future girlfriend when that day comes. ;)~Rachel
God Bless Gerber Puffs...that's all I can say. What a cutie. Love you guys.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Jonah boy, no one looks cuter with food on their face. We love you bunches, Unc Dan and Auntie Trace
From...proud...GP
Jonah is look'in good....thanks for comments both mom & i are very proud of you guys .see you soon.
Dad...
Your kid gets more and more adorable every time I see him! (Which thankfully, is pretty often).
I love you three!
-Lea
Haha, that's a cute picture. You'll have to show that one to a future girlfriend when that day comes. ;)
~Rachel
God Bless Gerber Puffs...that's all I can say. What a cutie. Love you guys.
Post a Comment